Falling for Fall

Thursday, September 27, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

I am totally falling for fall lately.

Added a paper banner to my wreath from last year

Seeing that I was home alone all day and not in the mood to go anywhere, I got out my fall wreath from last year, and decided to add a simple paper banner to freshen it up. I picked paper from my scraps pile and figured this was a good way to use up those random sized leftovers. It was a simple and quick project that really got me in the mood for all things fall.


So naturally I had to look at my Pinterest board to see what fall decor ideas I have pinned, so that I'm more prepared for my next trip to the craft store. Check out some of these awesome ideas. (All much cuter than my goofy two-minute banner!)

Click on the links to see where the ideas came from. 1. Pumpkin Rice Crispy Treats  2. Candlestick Pumpkins  3. Thanks Card  4. Hydrangea Wreath  5. Thanks Vases  6. Fall Candles
I need to get decorating!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!