My First Wreath

Monday, October 03, 2011 TJ & Vanessa 2 Comments

So those who know me know that I am all about flowers. I have worked with flowers since I was a junior in high school...and I have yet to leave the floral industry. However, I really haven't done much with silk flowers, and after seeing soooo many cute fall wreaths, I decided to try making my first.

After a long trip to Hobby Lobby (of course!) I made it home with a couple different leaves, berries, flowers and a hot glue gun to see what I could make of it all. It was a lot of fun and quite relaxing. I have to admit I was pretty proud to hang it on my door.


TJ even said it looked like it was store bought which was a comment that definitely earned him some brownie points.
Now if I could just get to making all of the other crafts that I am collecting pictures of...

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa please teach me, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Allison! I don't know if I would be the best teacher because I just cut and glued, and then hoped for the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!