Computer Problems = Blah

Monday, October 03, 2011 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Technology is great.....when it works right?!

My poor little MacBook has done so much for me. It has gotten me through my college experience and is trying to survive despite being overloaded with photos, music and who knows what else. But the truth is that it is struggling.

In fact, a couple weeks ago my charger cord almost caught on fire! Well maybe not exactly but there were definitely some sparks flying until it totally died and wouldn't charge anymore.

Thanks to Amazon I was able to order a new cord and could use my computer again by the end of the week. As much as my little MacBook may be struggling, I can't help but make fun of my husband's Toshiba, which is much newer than my laptop, that has been at PC Laptops for over 3 weeks now. We are still waiting for them to figure out why the screen is totally black. (That is why you should always buy a Mac, as my mom would say!) Anyway, not only has TJ not had his laptop for school, but he has had to fumble with mine which he says is like a foreign object that runs slower than snail speed.

This whole computer problem situation is definitely making us consider if it's time to buy our first computer or not. But for now we will see if we can squeeze any more life out of either of our laptops!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!