My Birthday Outings (last month!)

Sunday, October 16, 2011 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

This year I think my birthday arrived in a whirlwind. Things were so stressful last month for so many reasons, which I won't take the time to list right now. My birthday kinda just snuck up on me! Somehow it still ended up being a pretty good day overall thanks to TJ taking me wherever I wanted to go.

My day started out at a 6:45 am meeting for work (yes of course the monthly Saturday meeting had to fall on my birthday). Once I was out of there and back home TJ was sweet enough to let me go into Ikea, which for some reason I just really wanted to wander through since we were passing by anyway.


He then took me to the mall for a little shopping spree and finished the night off with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. It was absolutely delicious and I loved my strawberry lemonade!

I still just feel so weird that I am now 24 years old. I think it's because I don't necessarily look that age and many people usually guess that I am 20 or 21, so sometimes I start to feel a younger age myself. My dad's birthday is actually three days after mine and this year he hit the big 50. I sent him a text that morning that said, "Happy 50th Birthday Dad! Whoa, maybe you should demand a recount!" He thought that was pretty funny, but then I told TJ maybe I should demand a recount. :) TJ said instead that he would just keep telling me Happy 21st Birthday, and knowing my horrible memory I would probably believe that was true after the first couple of times he said it.

So.....Happy 21st Birthday to Me! haha.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!