My Thursday Stroll

Friday, September 28, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Thursday afternoon rolled around and I thought to myself, "Well, I can either clean the bathroom and kitchen or go for a walk." 


Walking down to the path along the East River.
Needless to say, go for a walk definitely won. The weather was perfect. Maybe a little overcast, but the temperature was lovely. It was that type of weather you almost don't even notice because it's not too hot or too cold. Perfect. I decided to walk to the nearest TJ Maxx to see if I could find anything to spend my birthday gift cards on (a route I usually always take the bus to get to)

Walks are perfect when you aren't in a hurry to get anywhere.

On my way home I walked along the East River, and enjoyed a little change up of scenery. In all, I walked about 40 blocks and it was so refreshing to be out and about. 


By the end my feet hurt. Ouch. My little black flats didn't serve me too well. When TJ got home from work that night, I told him about my walk and how my feet hurt. He said I need to wear tennis shoes for better support. I just dislike wearing tennis shoes unless I'm working out or running around. So where are all the cute, everyday shoes that are New York City street compatible, but don't look like old lady shoes?!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!