October Flashback

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Check out this flashback photo taken six years ago.

October 2006
We had just moved to Utah, started our freshman year of college, and were off in Provo Canyon enjoying the beautiful fall leaves. 

I remember thinking fall was so neat in Utah. Coming from Arizona, I wasn't used to getting all four seasons like you do in Utah. It was just summer or winter. Not much to see as far as seasons go. I loved every fall we spent in Provo. So many grand, old trees changing the most beautiful assortment of red, yellow and orange. 

Fast forward six years, with this being our first fall in NYC, I am kinda excited to see what it will be like here. Although, I dislike knowing fall means winter is that much closer. Brrr. I'm already cold just thinking about it. 


So far, I've noticed cooler fall weather makes going down into the subways a little more pleasant, compared to summer months where it's more like a sweaty sauna. That's definitely a welcome change for me!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!