To the rescue!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

On my way home from work today, pretty sure I saved someone's life from this...


The picture does it little justice, but take my word that this is one, HUGE cockroach. The biggest I've ever seen. While waiting to get on the subway to head home I glanced back at the wall to what I thought was movement out of the corner of my eye, and saw this creepy-crawly bug. Not only did I see it, but I noticed it was headed STRAIGHT for a lady who was leaning against the wall, with her back to the roach! She had headphones in, so I quickly went over and tapped her on the shoulder while pointing at the encroaching bug. She flipped. Like jumped three feet and then thanked me profusely.

Just another day being an average commuter in New York City.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!