Dominican Republic Part 4: The Vacation to Beat

Saturday, August 10, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments



Our trip in May to the Dominican Republic was amazing. We loved having Trevor and Kat with us to make some pretty awesome memories with. It's only been three months, but I'm ready to go again! This will definitely be the vacation to beat in our book.

Are you kidding me?! This is what I got to wake up to every morning.




Nighttime dancing on the beach = my favorite night ever

Let's get this party started.
I'm smiling, but thinking "please don't make me leave...can't we stay another week"?



Cheers to our best vacation yet!

Taking my swollen, sunburnt feet home. The only good thing about having to leave was that we somehow got put in first class. Sure I'll take it!
That's a wrap. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 2013. Now we have our good memories, lots of photos, and a new motto ("Punta Cana" instead of saying "YOLO" meaning you only live once so just live it up) to take with us until we can all four make it on another trip together!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!