Golf = Happy Husband

Saturday, August 24, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

I made him pose in the driveway before I kissed him goodbye and told him to have fun :)

Living in the city, summertime can be full of enjoying random street fairs and picnics in Central Park for most of our fellow Big Apple dwellers. However, when free time presents itself, all my husband can think about is getting out of the city to golf.

He loves to text me updates on the course and what I'm "missing out" on

He seriously turns into a little kid that is so excited for Christmas morning. He magically wakes up early on his own, is suspiciously nice to me (so that I'll tell him it's okay for him to spend half the day on the golf course), and even compliments my mom's cooking so she'll let him borrow the car.

Golf course in New Jersey

What I don't think he realizes yet, is that I love when he golfs. I'm so glad he has a hobby he enjoys. Not to mention, golfing husband equals happy husband, and we all know that's a good thing at the end of the day! I just wish he had more free time to do it more often.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!