Cinderella on Broadway

Saturday, August 24, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments


Another perk of living in NYC is just how easy it is to hit up a Broadway show after work, with family, on a weekday, like it ain't no thing. Sometimes, I have to pause and realize how crazy it is that I'm a big city girl these days. I don't think I can even say that five years ago I thought I would be living in New York City one day. Never say never I guess!




My mom, dad and Marissa decided at the last minute to come in and see a show together - talk about a fun surprise for me. TJ wasn't able to escape from work this time around. Surprise, surprise. So I met my family in Times Square for Jamba Juice and Cinderella. It was a cute show with amazing actors, costumes, sets and music. Definitely took me back to my Disney-fairytale-childhood days.


At the end of the night, I dropped my family off at Penn Station to catch their train back to New Jersey, and was already wanting to plan our next Broadway outing. Any takers?!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!