Manhattan Temple

Sunday, August 25, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments


In preparation for his mission, on July 20th my brother Shawn went through the Manhattan Temple for his own endowments. See more about LDS Temples here. Talk about convenient for TJ and I right?! A quick bus ride across Central Park landed us on the West Side near the temple.


With Tyson living in China for the summer, and Marissa in Ohio for EFY, they weren't able to join us. However, in the temple that day I was overcome with gratitude for my awesome family. I sure got lucky. I have wonderful parents, and siblings that make me smile just thinking about them.


After the session, we of course had to take Shawn out for his first Shake Shack experience. Needless to say he loved it. Score.


0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!