Did someone say Taylor Swift?

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Ready for the concert to start! It was a little too hot and humid for my liking. I think my curls slowly melted until I was left with straight hair again by the end of the night.
This past weekend I went to the Taylor Swift concert at Metlife Stadium in New Jersey with my mom, sister and her friend. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a great show! Taylor Swift is a very cute person and c'mon...you just can't help buy sing along to her catchy songs.

We had good seats on the side of the stage.

Those poor guys next to us in a crowd dominated by singing girls!
Marissa & Ava

Light it up! The stadium was packed with about 55,000 fans. Whoa.

TJ almost went in place of my mom, but was a little worried about being outnumbered by so many t-swift fans. In the end, it worked out perfect. He went golfing and was in a great mood, and I enjoyed a nice girls night out!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!