Lucky

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Counting my lucky stars as we celebrated on July 8th - four years since the day TJ proposed!

Some days I just can't help but count my lucky stars and thank my Heavenly Father for leading me to such a wonderful husband.

Just a couple months before my first kiss with TJ at our Junior Prom, I received my Patriarchal Blessing and was told in that blessing: "You will be blessed to find this young man who has been preparing himself to be your eternal companion..." Little did I know at the time that my prom date would be THAT young man, but I sure cannot imagine being married to anyone else. We've had one heck of a year. Moved across the country to the craziest city. Started our first "real" jobs in a competitive market. Mourned the loss of TJ's dad. Balanced each others wishes and dreams as we've continued to grow together. Missed each other as TJ works endless and unbelievable hours. But when I pause to think about the crazy times, I realize we have lots to be thankful for. Most importantly we have each other to be thankful for. And believe me. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!