We Love Saturday

Sunday, March 11, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 1 Comments

Yesterday TJ was like a little kid on Christmas morning. He went golfing for the first time in a long time.
His excitement actually all started the night before when he was talking on the phone with his buddy Trevor about how they were SO STOKED to golf the next day. It was already pretty late and I was in bed trying to get TJ to come join me, but he was a little too busy trying on his golf clothes and making sure everything was ready for the next day.

By the way he was acting you would think I never let him golf! (Which is totally not true in case you were wondering. I couldn't stop him if I tried!) 

It ended up being the perfect Saturday. I dropped TJ off at Thanksgiving Point to golf for the next 4-5 hours and then hit the mall. It was great. I also called my Grandma so that we could meet for lunch since I was in the area. We went out to Chili's and had a blast catching up.
We even took a silly photo or two to snapshot our little outing together.

After the boys finished their round of golf we spent time in Salt Lake hanging out with Trevor and Kathryn. Somehow, we are just horrible at taking pictures when we all get together. I even remembered that I wanted to take a picture of us when we were out eating dinner and told everyone, but we all forgot again and so I still don't have any photos to document our fun night.

All I know is that we took quite the late night adventure driving all over town just to get some custard. Good thing it was pretty delicious, so it made our trip worth every minute spent searching for a darn place. Can't a girl just have a late night treat?!

Shopping for me, golfing for hubby, hanging out with Grandma, and then spending time all together with awesome friends made for a pretty fun Saturday.

Let's do it again soon, okay?



1 comment:

  1. Shopping for me, golfing for hubby, hanging out with Grandma, and then spending time all together with awesome friends made for a pretty fun Saturday.

    Golf Apparel

    Golf Trousers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!