A Little Jewel

Friday, March 16, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments


As I find myself getting more and more into blogging, there is one adorable blog I have come across recently.

Check out this little jewel called A Blog About Love. I discovered this blog through a pin on Pinterest, and have already fallen in love with it. 

This husband and wife write some of the most thought-provoking posts mostly about marriage, love, dating, being single, divorce, infertility and other life trials. It's really just quite lovely.

My favorite thing about their blog is what I read in their About Us section. She mentions how this blog is her on a mission to write about tough life situations and how to make it through with a more positive outlook on life. After reading just a few posts, I was already feeling a little more positive and upbeat.

They also live in New York City, which will soon be my new home, so of course that interests me too!

Who doesn't love to read a blog like that?!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!