I Love Caramel

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

We have maintained quite the tradition here in good old Provo. Every Sunday we pick Tyson up after we get out of church and have him come over for dinner. 

This has been a wonderful tradition for several reasons. First, spending time with my brother and husband is always awesome. Second, it forces me to make a real dinner at least once a week. I'm sure this is my poor husband's favorite part about this whole "get together" idea. Third, knowing that Tyson will be coming over on Sunday helps me keep the house a little cleaner, which we all know is never a bad thing to have a little extra motivation to squeeze in a chore here and there. Lastly, we now get to spend time with Tyson's girlfriend!

This last weekend I was CRAVING a treat. I was picking out some apples at the store late Saturday night, and low and behold noticed some caramel sitting on a little shelf right next to the apples. Whoever put the caramel next to the apples sure was smart because next thing I knew, I had a delicious looking tub of caramel sitting in my shopping cart.

Needless to say, we had fun making simple caramel apples, and even more fun eating them between breaks while playing Phase 10.

It was another successful Sunday dinner night!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!