2 Year Anniversary

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Yesterday marked our 2 Year Anniversary since we tied the knot. Yep, that's right we have been married for 2 years now!

It's kinda crazy, but at the same time it's not. I seriously can't imagine being with anyone else. We just work really well. It's funny just how similar we can be with some things, but then total opposites with other things. It gets crazy in our home when I get all dramatic or emotional, and he gets stubborn or grumpy. We go through it all, happy or sad, funny or serious, excited or lazy, nerdy or smart. In the end, we are just two lovebirds happy to be together forever.

So yesterday to celebrate our anniversary TJ got me some adorable hot pink roses and a balloon (which I ABSOLUTELY love balloons for some weird reason lately). We went out to dinner at Red Lobster, saw the most recent Twilight movie Breaking Dawn, and got some delicious Farr's ice cream. It was such a fun night. I didn't take any pictures because I felt like I looked like a bum after a long day at work, but here is a picture of our treats. Can you guess which cup is mine and which is TJ's? 
(of course mine is the chocolate looking one with brownie bites and he loads his
 sherbet with fruit and gummy bears-so typical of us)  
I love my husband and am so glad we found each other when we did and stuck through everything together so far. Can't wait for many more years to come!

Happy Anniversary Mr. Stone :)

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!