Stone Family Photo Shoot

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 TJ & Vanessa 1 Comments

For Thanksgiving we went to New Jersey to spend a couple days with my family. (More about Thanksgiving break to come in another post) Marissa had just gotten a brand new, fancy, professional looking camera so I asked her if she would take some pictures of TJ and I for our Christmas cards. She was really excited to take them because she wants to learn more about photography after getting this new camera, so of course she said yes.
Here are some of the photos from our little Stone Family Photo Shoot.










This was the first year that I've done Christmas cards. The past two were too busy I guess. Looking back now I realize that our first Christmas we had just gotten married the month before, and the second Christmas I was wrapping up my college career with finals and enough stress to say the least. So I finally felt in the mood to make some cards, write up a little letter and send them out to a couple close family and friends.

Here are some of the cards I made, which was a lot of fun since I decided this was going to be my new hobby, and then actually went through with it. 


1 comment:

  1. I love that you had a different idea for each card! I would have made all of them exactly the same so I would only have to plan one. Haha. They all look so good! And this reminded me--I still have a Christmas card for you guys from LAST YEAR! How embarrassing. I don't even know where it is but I'm pretty sure it never got to you guys. Oops! When I find it (probably in 20 years...) I'll make sure to send it your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!