Baby Shower Bonanza

Sunday, March 06, 2011 TJ & Vanessa 1 Comments

So I feel like I am the baby shower diva lately. It seems like everyone in my ward is pregnant and having baby showers! I secretly love them because yeah it is really exciting for them to start their families, but I also love having an excuse to go shopping for a baby present.

I am probably hilarious to watch in the baby section because I am pretty sure that every little thing I see is adorable. What is it about little baby clothes and shoes that get me? I mean really, have you seen some of the adorable outfits they make for babies? Anyway, each time I go shop for a present it takes me at least 1 hour to finalize my decision on what to get. TJ is always calling me asking what's taking so long, and I have to tell him that I still have four outfits in my hand that I can't decide on. I'm going to be dangerous at the store when I am pregnant one day. TJ is going to have to keep me home!

It's been fun but also weird to have so many friends who are having babies. Am I old enough for that? TJ cracks me up because I think all these baby showers and baby talk make him nervous. He is still hoping that I just enjoy babysitting for now.

I also decided that I really need to plan ahead and make a baby diaper cake like this.

One of the girls at a shower I recently went to made the cutest one ever. I wish I would have had my camera to take a picture but here is a cute one I found online. Who's shower is next? :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow this baby shower cake is just so adorable. It is quite hilarious too but I just got really good idea for my cousin’s baby shower that I would be hosting soon at one of the local garden themed San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!