Did Halloween Just Pass Us By?!

Thursday, November 04, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 1 Comments


I'm sure if we would have actually gotten around to buying some pumpkins TJ and I would have made some pretty sweet looking ones like these. Unfortunately, we have been so crazy that even though I wanted to carve pumpkins this year, I forgot that I wanted to carve them! Does that ever happen to you?!

So although we may not have dressed up or carved pumpkins this year, I definitely did not skip eating an entire bag of candy corn, over the span of a couple weeks, all by myself. I love candy corn. Maybe just a little too much.
That's why I only allow myself to buy it in October. That probably is also what makes it so fun and special because I only have it once a year.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!