My Birthday (last month!)

Thursday, October 14, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments


HaPpY bIrThDaY tO mE lAsT mOnTh!!!

I'm so behind on everything it seems, including this blog. My birthday last month was actually kinda crazy. I'm not really one to get too hyped up about birthdays...at least not my own, but this year was actually full of surprises.

I had a huge show for work the day before that I had totally exhausted myself out with in combination with school and life so to tell the truth, after I got home from work on Friday (my b-day) I flopped in bed and took an hour nap before TJ got home and laughed when he found me in bed knocked out! He let me rest a little longer and then made me get up and ready to go out for his surprise.

He wouldn't tell me where we were going, but as soon as we got off the freeway I knew we were heading to The Cheesecake Factory. It was soooo delicious! Since I was so tired we went home to relax and watch a movie snuggled together on the couch. IT WAS PERFECT! Later that night he also pulled out a cute present, that he had tried to hide behind the couch earlier so that I wouldn't see it.

I love my husband. And I guess birthdays aren't that bad either!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!