I Miss My Siblings

Sunday, October 03, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 1 Comments


Every once in a while I have those days where I really miss my family. It's on these particular days when the distance from here to New Jersey really seems like it's an entire universe away. I get a little mopey and tell TJ about how I wish Shawn and Marissa lived closer so that they could come over for dinner or go hang out in the back of the truck on Y mountain just like we did in August when they came to visit.

It's also on these days where I tend to get a little jealous of those who have family near and are always going to dinner and hanging out with their family. But you know what...it works because TJ knows me pretty well after all these years and he usually is able to distract me with something else and remind me of why I'm so happy here with him in our little basement apartment...even if my family seems a universe away.

1 comment:

  1. ah I miss your siblings too. but mostly i miss you! i love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!