Almost One Whole Year...

Monday, November 08, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

So November will always be a special month to me because it was the month I married my handsome, crazy, goofy and loving husband.....almost one year ago! Wow.

Last night we were talking about how fast time has flown. Sometimes it seems like we have been married for a long time, and other days I feel like we just got married. However, I am glad that I'm not stressing with school, work and getting all of the last minute things ready for a wedding this year. That was crazy but somehow it all worked out perfect.

I hope I won't take time for granted because some of the best memories may only happen once, and if I don't make the most of my time, I could miss out on those. I can't wait to celebrate my 1 year anniversary because it's as TJ said, "Hun, we will only have one 1st Anniversary to celebrate ever!"

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!