Busy! Busy! Busy!

Thursday, February 11, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Whenever I should be doing homework in my little breaks, I somehow always end up finding ways to procrastinate, like updating my blog. haha. This week has been so busy that I don't even know what day it is. This feeling was confirmed when TJ woke up this morning really tired from only getting a couple hours of sleep, and he asked me, "What classes do I even have today?" All I could do was laugh and lean over to kiss him good morning. The life of a student is so tiring. Not only that, but when you work at a flower shop, Valentine's week tends to be just a little busy too. So put together working over full time this week, along with school tests and homework non-stop and it makes for a really tiring week. Our days have seriously been packed from one thing to the next.

I can't wait until Sunday, when it will all be over for the week, and I will be able to celebrate my first Valentine's Day with my new hubby! And I have a cute surprise for him too, which hopefully I can keep a secret until Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!