First Valentine's Day Together!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

It's so fun being a newlywed because for the first year together, there are so many "firsts". For example, we just celebrated our first Valentine's Day together as a married couple. Although we were both working a ton at the Flower Patch for the busy holiday season, we still were able to enjoy a little holiday on Sunday.

As I had mentioned in my last post, I created a "Love Coupon Book" for TJ. I made him breakfast on Sunday and then gave him the coupon book. Some of the things I included were date night at Comedy Sports, new gym shoes, a yummy homemade dinner, and other romantic things for the two of us. :)

He surprised me with a romantic movie night after the crazy weekend at work. Then just when I thought the night was over, I went to our bedroom to get ready for bed and found an adorable surprise of rose petals and candles.

It was a good Valentine's Day.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!