Boston Crush

Saturday, October 12, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments


I have a huge crush on the city of Boston. Call it love at first sight. In October, I had the opportunity to go on a very quick to Boston to attend an awards dinner honoring my dad for being named the 2013 HR Executive of the Year. GO DAD!



Needless to say I was the proudest daughter in the room, but I was also caught off guard by how head-over-heels I fell for Boston. A day and a half was NOT enough to soak it all in. I even told TJ that he should start looking for a new job there...until he reminded me that it gets even colder there than it does in New York City. Hmmm. Good point. Regardless, a return trip is definitely in order.


During our one free afternoon, before the award ceremony, we hopped on a trolley ride that took us for a brief tour around the city.





That evening we got all dressed up. It made for an excellent excuse to buy a fancy new dress. A girl certainly can't complain about that. We ate fine food and clapped for my dad as he was honored for being the big cheese.






0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!