1 Year Anniversary at UpSpring PR

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments


Happy one year anniversary to me! Today marks my little work milestone. For somewhat stumbling into this job, I certainly consider myself lucky to be able to look back and reflect on a year full of awesome co-workers and bosses, fun clients, and challenging, yet rewarding moments.

This is hands down the job that has pushed me harder than any other position I've ever had. Per life at a agency, I've had to for real learn how to juggle like 50 things at any given time. I've had to hone my writing skills to a T. I've had to think outside of the box. I've enjoyed building friendships and relationships with my clients. I've had to be creative and strategic all at the same time. I've had to learn more about architecture and interior design than I ever thought I would need to know. I've had to step up my game in the research skills department. I've learned how to manage social media accounts for businesses. I've built some intense press lists. I've become crazy organized in everything from my daily to-do lists to weekly client updates. I've learned how to manage and train interns. And my favorite, I've experienced firsthand our company motto of "work hard, play hard".

I've really enjoyed working at a New York City PR agency and look forward to what this year will bring!


0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!