Miss You XoXo

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

I've done a post before about the many faces of TJ, and I think it's time for another one due to the fact that I (again) just realized I have quite the collection of selfies (aka: pictures taken of oneself while holding the camera at arms length).

Sometimes a picture text is the only time I get to "see" my husband during the day.

If you're an investment banker's wife...then this might be familiar to you. If your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/whoever you love works insane hours...then this may also look familiar to you. Make do with what time (or texts) you can get, I suppose.

Enjoy my adorable, goofy, sleepy, hard-working, trying his best to be optimistic hubby. Wouldn't trade him for the world. But really, come home soon honey!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!