Hit the Dance Floor

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments


This weekend was a blast. I was relaxed (okay maybe a little tired, but in a good way) from my work trip to Miami. I returned just in time to pick up Marissa from her rehearsal at a theater in NYC. She stayed the night with TJ and I, while we all enjoyed a little party time together like three peas in a pod.

First timer at Shake Shake.

Sisters hanging out in the city.

On Saturday, Marissa and I ventured out to Shake Shack. A must-eat for anyone craving a delicious burger and shake. We then met up with my parents who drove into the city, and TJ who was able to escape from work for the night, to head over to Marissa's first performance.

Hubby and I at her dance show. Just ignore my vampire-looking eyes...can't seem to figure out what keeps making my eyes so red!

The beautiful dancer!

She was AMAZING. She is such a natural dancer, and really does stand out on stage. At one point, my dad compared her to a butterfly fluttering across stage. We had to resist shouting and cheering during each of her solo parts in the group routines, to stay quiet and respectful like the rest of the audience members.
Yea Marissa! Best dancer on stage!

Saturday night, TJ and Marissa talked me into staying up way too late, meaning I had to beg everyone to wake up the next morning to make it to church on time. We were a few minutes late, but we made it. The sleepiness certainly kicked in by the time we were sitting at her second performance Sunday afternoon. It was a blast guiding my family around the city. Made me realize that I do kinda know my way around now! The best part was definitely watching Marissa dance.

Come visit me again soon guys!


0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!