NYC Bucket List: Wicked

Sunday, February 03, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

This past week we went to Wicked.



Talk about a major check-mark on our NYC Bucket List! It was absolutely amazing and definitely lived up to all that I've ever heard about it. Seeing Wicked on Broadway was seriously magical.



It got a little stressful the day before, because TJ was busy, busy, busy at work of course. There was a point he called to tell me there was less than a 50% chance he was still going to be able to go with me. Talk about stressful. However, in the end, that percentage continued to creep its way back up, and he made it with 10 minutes to spare. Not only was I on cloud nine to finally be seeing the show, but I've never been happier to see my husband walk up to me. Definitely wouldn't have been the same experience if he hadn't made it.
Rushed straight from work and was happy to see I had hot chocolate and a sandwich hidden in my purse so he could eat dinner. Especially because the poor guy had to head back to work after the show. Sheesh.

Thanks mom and dad for the awesome Christmas gift. 

Our seats were AMAZING! Just a couple rows back from the stage and smack-dab in the center.  Couldn't have been any better. 

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!