Guilty Pleasure Line-Up

Monday, January 28, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

We have DVR with our cable package. I love it and hate it all at the same time. On one hand, I can record shows and watch them later, happily skipping commercials. It takes an hour-long program down to 40 minutes or so. On the other hand, I think DVR recording abilities tempts me to watch more TV than I normally would watch if I couldn't record.

The latest guilty pleasure line-up.

When I was younger, I was too busy with school, friends and dance to hardly ever watched TV. TJ still likes to make fun of me every now and then about my lack of TV show trivia knowledge. However, times have changed ladies and gents. Thanks to more free time in the evening, and a lonely apartment to myself most nights, I have a plethora of shows I'm hooked to.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!