No Strawberries For Me

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 2 Comments

I stopped by the store the other night to pick up just a couple staple food items. It was supposed to be one of those trips where I get things like milk, bread, eggs, lunch meat...but of course find my basket also filling up with goldfish crackers, Eggo waffles and Fudgesicles. It was during this trip that out of the corner of my eye I noticed some delicious looking strawberries.


I walked over thinking to myself how amazing strawberries sounded in that moment. It was like I was instantly craving them. I was already plotting to skip dinner and just stuff myself with strawberries! As I picked up the package, I noticed something horrible. $9.99. What?! Are you kidding me? I twisted the package upside-down to see if I was just reading it incorrectly. Nope. $9.99 for that little box of strawberries. I set it back on the shelf, but lingered for a second more, thinking about how much I was suddenly craving them.

Long story short I didn't buy the strawberries that night, and I've been craving them ever since!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It sure is! Luckily at another store this week I found some for $2.50 so I got my strawberry fix in! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!