12.12.12

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Happy 12.12.12!

Days like this don't happen often so I figure a simple blog post is in order. Some people say this is a lucky day, so that got me thinking about a few things that make me feel lucky or blessed. Here they are, of course listed as my top 12, in no particular order, in honor of this rare day!


12 Things I Feel Lucky To Be Blessed With:
1. My handsome husband
2. My awesome family (extended and in-laws included!)
3. My faith and being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
4. My siblings Tyson, Shawn and Marissa
5. A roof over my head, food to eat and a place to call home
6. My college education and degree (Go BYU!)
7. Great jobs for both TJ and I
8. Good health
9. Wonderful friends
10. Modern technology for making my life more effective, efficient and easy
11. Time to spend with family and friends
12. Life's moments (the good, the bad and the in-between)

Image from here.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!