Seen on the Streets

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments


Last week I decided it was time for me to get serious about looking for a job. Don't get me wrong these past two months have been wonderful. Let's just blame the end of my blissful unemployment phase on my husband starting to work really long hours.

So I'm on the job hunt. It's not the most exhilarating place to be, but here I am. I feel excited to start working again, as long as I can land something I think I will enjoy. Send your good vibes my way as I'm hoping to land any good PR/marketing related job here in the big city.


I've been lucky enough to have a couple interviews lined up so far. In fact today, this awesome wall was seen on the streets in Brooklyn as I walked by on my way to an interview. Other people hardly seemed to notice this random display of art, so I had to attempt taking a walk-while-you-snap picture to avoid looking like a nerdy tourist. So cool.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!