More Than A Chair

Monday, July 16, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 2 Comments

Chairs certainly are a necessity. 

After just these few weeks of life in the big city, I have come to really appreciate a good seat. My feet can get so tired after wandering around! I'm starting to learn to sit whenever I get the chance because there may not always be a seat available on that next bus, subway, place I'm hoping to eat my lunch at, etc.

But let's talk about those awesome chairs that just make you happy to look at. Yep, just look at. Not necessarily sit in. Just admire and LOVE. These statement chairs have been catching my eye lately and as each day passes I am becoming more and more convinced I need one of these. Not just to sit in when my feet are tired, but to look at and love.

TJ thinks they're ridiculous of course. "Why do we need some crazy pattern like that in our living room?" "That doesn't even look comfortable to sit in." Men. They always have to be so practical.

Just saying that if I happen to come across the perfect chair, with the perfect pattern, at the perfect price, I may just have to bring it home with me.

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa!!!!
    So good to hear from you! I was thinking about you the other day wondering when you guys would be out here!! Sounds like things are going so well, and I hear ya on those dang cute chairs... I love those!!

    I was back tracking through some of your posts and I didn't realize you were a dancer! Any chance you would want to go to a dance class with me?? I just figured I better do that while I am in the city of dance:) haha

    Anyway, I love that I get to stalk you on your blog now... we should do something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenzi! Good to hear from you!

    I used to be a dancer back in the day, but I'm not sure how how my dancing feet would do now! I would be up for trying something though. Have you found a place to take classes? What type of dance are you wanting to do? I'll have TJ send Matt my info since I know he has his number. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!