Thank You

Saturday, May 26, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Thank You...two sweet and simple words, but when put together can really mean a lot.

Yesterday was my last day of work here in Provo. To be honest, when I walked out of the door I shouted to myself, "I'm free!" It has been a challenging job, and many days were more frustrating rather than rewarding.

However, I was so surprised to hear those two sweet words so often during my last week at work. Several of my customers (florists) sent me cute gift baskets and cards. Others expressed their appreciation over the phone. Co-workers, my boss and the owners all had kind things to say. By the end I was thinking, "Hey, I must have done alright."

All in all, it's been an awesome learning experience for me, but that still doesn't mean that I won't joke around a little about being the happiest, unemployed person ever right now! Now on to a Memorial Day weekend of packing so we can be out of our apartment in four days.


0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!