Let's Play Tennis

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 2 Comments

Last Saturday my brother asked me to go play tennis. I hardly know what in the world I am doing when someone puts a tennis racket in my hand, but I figure as long as I make contact with the ball and it doesn't go flying three courts down, then I'm good to go.

The weather was absolutely beautiful so we took off to play tennis that afternoon. TJ loves tennis so of course he is always excited when someone gets me to agree to play.

We had a blast. Tyson and Kayla were the winners, but TJ told me I had a few good backhand swings that made us pretty good competitors. haha.


Maybe my pink racket will bring me better luck next time!

2 comments:

  1. I have a pink racket too! I'm sure you can imagine how funny it is to see me playing tennis though! It is quite the sight!

    ps-your blog is SO cute! I need you to show me how to spruce mine up a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink is a must for us girls when we are trying to be a little sporty! haha.

      Thanks for the compliment. It's funny because I am always wanting to change it up, but tell myself that when I spend FOREVER just trying to pick what new background I want, that I need to keep it the same for awhile. Oh blogging...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!