Buy Some Flowers

Monday, February 13, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

So it's finally Valentine's Day tomorrow. I have been working way too much in anticipation of this holiday. Yeah, it's one, BIG floral holiday.

Even though I work with flowers (and see them all day, everyday) I still love them. So go out and buy some flowers. You can't help but feel a little happier when you have some sitting on your table.

Some of my most recent favorites are these. Not necessarily in this combination, but they are so fun and unique right?!
Dahlias, ranunculus and coxcomb

Whatever you do, just buy something beside red roses. That has got to be the most despised flower of all florists, wholesalers, etc. this time of the year. At least I think so. So predictable.

End of day tomorrow I will be one happy girl to know that I survived another Valentine's Day in the floral industry.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!