My Brother

Sunday, January 29, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Check out my awesome brother. I seriously love that I get to live so close to him again since he is freshman at BYU. Somedays however, it kinda blows my mind that I have a sibling who is already a freshman in college. Wasn't that just me a few days ago? (Okay obviously that was a few years ago for me but STILL.) 


Here are a few things I love about my brother.

1. He is SO active! He love playing sports and games. He always wants to be running around doing something. Anything! My mom told me how funny he was even the first morning after he got home from serving a 2 year mission in Moldova/Ukraine, he was up at the crack of dawn asking her what they were going to do that day and when everyone else would be up and ready to go. He will probably always keep me young and on my feet.

2. He loves to have an opinion. I love this about my brother because it shows how he really does think about everything going on around him, and forms his own opinions rather than just following the crowd.

3. He speaks Russian. How many people do you know that can speak Russian?! I don't know very many so I think that's pretty cool too.

One of my favorite things lately is our weekly tradition of having Tyson over for dinner on Sundays. That is definitely something I am going to miss when we move this summer. Until then, it's a party! (As my brother would say)

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!