My Christmas Present This Year

Monday, January 02, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Here is your hint of what Santa brought me for Christmas this year.
I was already REALLY excited to get my computer and bring it home, but then things went to the next level when I flipped open the user's manual and that message was what I saw on the very first page. Oh and let me tell you how true it is! "Congratulations! You and your iMac were made for each other." Seriously does Apple know me or what?!?!
I have wanted a new computer ever since my little MacBook overloaded a couple months ago so I guess Santa decided I've been good this year and let me have a little something special.

So far I love it and don't know how I lived without it before. I'm also so glad I went with the desktop. The screen is huge and is going to allow me to do SO many cool things! TJ is actually pretty excited too, which says a lot considering he is a PC guy...but I do think he would like it more if it wasn't taking over our kitchen table at the moment. Guess I will have to start searching for a desk next!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!