Cupid's Day is Coming

Monday, January 09, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 1 Comments

Valentine's Day is coming. 


You may be wondering why I am already thinking about it if it's still over a month away right?! Well those who know me are aware that I have worked in the floral industry for the past 6 years or so. That said, Valentine's Day is THE biggest floral holiday for sure.  Meaning, I have never really gotten to enjoy a sweet, romantic Valentine's day with my sweetheart like EVER.

I have either worked in a floral shop until my hands just moved on auto mode and roses were thrown in vases like there was no tomorrow, or I have been on the wholesale side of the industry (as of late) working all hours of the day (and night) to get product out and ready for florists. It's insane, but I love it. You know like one of those love/hate relationships that we all have.

You can probably imagine how I haven't been the best Valentine in the past for my sweetheart because usually he is just making sure I'm alive and feeding me snacks and treats to keep me going through the long hours. BUT.....this year I am determined to think of something ahead of time and get it ready before hand so that in the midst of all the exhaustion I can still whip out something cute and surprise Mr. Stone.

So here I am thinking......and thinking......man I am so bad at thinking of creative gifts.......still thinking. Okay well nothing yet in mind for Mr. Stone, but here is something kinda cute and cheesy I found on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. One year I made a "I notice...." book for Jared. You put pictures and short phrases of the things you notice your husband does for you. I really liked the way it turned out- and he thought it was really neat and thoughtful too. You can probably look it up on my blog (it would have been last year for our anniversary- June). Anyway, just an idea! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!