Last Week....

Monday, December 13, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 1 Comments

Do you ever sit down for a minute and think to yourself..."Man, how did I make it through last week?" Well that's what I'm wondering right now. I should mention that today is the first day of finals week and I am seriously saying this about last week.

Because of the nature of my major, most of my classes consist of intense projects, presentations, papers and more presentations. Most of those were all due last week, and most of those were things that I had procrastinated. I'm pretty sure I got 8 hours of sleep.....if you add up each night of the week all together. Of course other random things happened just to add to the fun like minor car problems, a SUPER messy house, dishes piled on any and every surface in the kitchen, laundry forming several mountains around the house, a bathtub faucet that wouldn't shut off for about an hour (luckily nothing flooded), and staying on campus until I got kicked out of the building by the security guards.

I think one of the hardest things however, was working with so many different groups and group members. Group projects can be tough and stressful so needless to say I am so glad that I made it through the last craziest week of school that I will ever have.

Thanks to last week, my finals week, although still busy, will seem like a breeze compared to what I have already survived. I can't wait for it to be over and then I will be an official college graduate. Woah. I will have to do a whole different post about my feelings on graduation later this week.

Wish me luck on my final stretch here!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Sounds like we had similar experiences- all my final projects and papers were due last week and now I "just" have to worry about 4 tests! haha Congrats to both of us for graduating!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!