Fall at a Glance

Sunday, December 08, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

This year I was SO looking forward to fall. The colorful leaves in Central Park. The cooler weather with less humidity. The seasonal treats and smells. However, I feel like I blinked and missed it all! Time is flying by. Work has been too busy. Where did September, October and November go? This picture of our Halloween pumpkins explains my feelings perfectly.....still sitting in the windowsill waiting for someone to carve them as a result of time passing by too quickly.


Just like I finally had to toss my un-carved and neglected pumpkins away with the arrival of December, I suppose the best way to provide a fall recap is to literally throw out snapshots in hopes the pictures will remind me that I did have somewhat of a "fall experience".

rowboats in Central Park = new favorite fall activity


delicious cherries spotted in Chinatown

taking a private plane to Boston + riding cockpit for landing

falling in love with Boston

proud of dad for his HR Executive of the Year award

deer sightings in NJ from the living room window

late night fro-yo date night

mummy cupcakes for our primary kiddos

ladies night

my quietest morning walk to church EVER, just hours before the NYC marathon

NYC marathon passing right by my apartment

hanging out with this cool kid during a quick Utah trip

watching this dancing diva perform
sweater shopping + jamba juice smoothies

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!