We Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday

Saturday, September 14, 2013 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments


I am one lucky girl with one awesome family. Since they knew I would be in Arizona on the date of my actual birthday, my dad, mom and sister came into the city to get the party started early. They told me to pick something to do - so I picked what I thought sounded fun and allowed us to enjoy the perfect weather outside - paddle boats in Central Park. Little did I know that it was about to change my life. Okay I'm being a little dramatic, but seriously it was so fun. I missed my husband who was unable to join us as.....yes.....he was stuck working on a Saturday, but otherwise it was a perfect day.

We had lunch at my favorite neighborhood Mexican food restaurant...

...and OF COURSE made a stop for frozen yogurt at 16 Handles!
Then we were off for our first-ever Central Park paddle boating experience :)





That is the face of pure excitement on my face. My dad, however was just worried I was steering us in the wrong direction!


Look at us girls go!

Someone wasn't as excited as the girls were to be paddle boating. 



Marissa, who is a budding professional photographer, also snapped a couple fun pictures as we weaved our way back to my apartment through Central Park.














Thanks for a FABULOUS birthday celebration Mom, Dad and Marissa. I'm a lucky girl!

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!