When A Friend Comes To Visit

Sunday, February 19, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 1 Comments

A couple weeks ago my lovely friend Tasha came to visit. It was awesome.

She was in town for a friend's wedding, so I felt pretty lucky that she decided to stay with us for a couple of days. We had a blast. It was so refreshing to have such a good friend around again to just talk and laugh together. Not to mention girl talk. I don't seem to get much of that in anymore with just Mr. Stone around.

I felt bad because I wasn't able to take off work since it was right before the busiest time of the year (Valentine's) at my job, but we still had fun hanging out for lunch or in the evenings.

 Lisa treated us all to Baskin Robbins ice cream after our delicious dinner at Cafe Rio!

 Eating at J Dawgs. Checking off the list of places that Tasha wanted to eat at while in Provo.

 Mr. Stone's very first J Dawg experience.

 Tasha bought the special sauce to take home as her souvenir. It is one BIG bottle!

Yeah for eating out a lot that week. I love eating out :)

Anyway, it was a blast and I can't wait to do it again! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Thank you so much for letting me stay with you guys! It was a wonderful few days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!