Chef Stone is in the House

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

So yesterday after getting home from what felt like a really long day of work, I asked my hubby if we could just do something easy for dinner. (aka - eat cereal) Next thing I know Chef Stone gets to work.


He made me one of his classic but delicious meals. Chicken teriyaki with rice. 


It was good. No, it was great. I felt a little guilty (okay a lot guilty) that since I made a little fuss about not wanting to cook anything for dinner, my husband just started making me dinner instead. The sweetest part was that he wouldn't let me in the kitchen and told me to go sit on the couch and just relax.

It was a great way to help me forget some of my worries and just remember to smile and feel lucky that I have a husband who helps me eat a real dinner every now and then.

0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!