Valentine's Decor

Saturday, January 21, 2012 TJ & Vanessa 2 Comments

My front door was definitely feeling a little lonely with no wreath on it lately, so I made this simple but sweet heart wreath this week.
Of course I was inspired by a pin I found on Pinterest, but this one was fun to make. I bought 3/4 yard of red felt, a box of pins, a foam heart, and a thimble (totally a must because otherwise pushing all those little pins in would kill your fingers!).
I made myself a little 3" template so that I could cut A LOT of circles out. (I didn't even try to count how many circles I cut. The stack of circles you see above only covered about half of the wreath.) Then it's just a matter of folding each circle in half, and then in half again, and pinning them on the foam heart.

I love my new red ruffled heart wreath!


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!