I Love My Dad

Sunday, June 20, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

Happy Father's Day Dad! I don't even think my dad knows I have a blog, but I can't help to think about him and appreciate him on Father's Day.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons I Love My Dad:
1. He is so smart and works so hard! Sometimes his travels take him all over the world and away from home, but he is always there for the important moments in life.
2. He has supported me to be the best person that I can be. I feel lucky that he has been behind me throughout these college years.
3. He gives me lots of good advice. Believe it or not, I think I talked to my dad more than my mom about how to know if you found the right person to marry. And my mom and I usually talk for hours! My dad just has a way of saying everything in a simple, straightforward manner I guess!
4. While he may be a little goofy at times, he does tell pretty funny jokes.
5. He watches out for me and my well-being.
6. He pays for me to come home and visit, which I don't know how I would make it home if he didn't. (Tickets from Utah to New Jersey cost an arm and a leg)
7. He has taught me so much about how to live a happy life.
8. He makes me feel pretty and confident.
9. He always gives of his free time, which is not often, to spend time with family first.
10. He will always love me no matter what.











0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!