Our Weekend

Monday, April 12, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 1 Comments

So as you know I have been feeling stressed with everything from the semester coming to a close right now. It seems like I have such an impossible task ahead of me at times, but I suppose all I can do is take it one step, and one day, at a time. This weekend was pretty busy. However, TJ and I did take a little time on Friday night so spend some special time together. We went to the Timpanogos Temple, which was BEAUTIFUL! It was my first time going there, and it is so pretty. I think that will be "our temple" that we mostly go to while we are here in Provo.



We also went out to dinner all dressed up after that, which was unique and fun for us. The best part was that we used a gift card that my parents had sent us for Valentine's Day to Red Lobster, so we paid less than $5 for a fancy and delicious meal! I forgot to take my camera with me that night, but I wish I had pictures from the night. Oh well right?! We had a great date night and I love my husband, even if we are a little stressed and grumpy right now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for fun, romantic weekends! :) And that's a great idea to make a different temple the main one you visit- the busy Provo temple is discouraging sometimes...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!