Our First Christmas

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 TJ & Vanessa 0 Comments

So I know that Christmas was months ago, but I am just getting around to posting about it. So for our first Christmas married we realized that it was going to kinda stink, since both our families live in totally different states. I, of course, wanted to go to my house in New Jersey, but TJ won because he hadn't been home for Christmas for 2 years since he had been in Paraguay. So we decided that his house would be a good place to start and that means we will be doing the every other year visiting thing for Christmas and Thanksgiving. It was really hard for me to be away from my family for the first time on the holiday, but we still had fun. After all, we had only been married for one month at that point and couldn't be happier so as long as we were together I was good! Here are some pictures that we took while in Arizona.

This is what we found on our bed when we arrived Christmas Eve. Matching pj's for the whole Stone family! :)


Here we are ready to open presents Christmas morning


First Christmas Morning Together!


These are the shoes I gave TJ for Christmas. You guys have no idea how excited he was to get these.



TJ has worn this cologne from his mom every day since Christmas....and I like it a lot!


This is what we got to do Christmas night since we were in AZ with fabulous weather!


Other random pictures






Pictures of us and our FIRST CHRISTMAS TREE that I made TJ buy me!!!



0 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!